Norton 360 2010 4.0.127
Norton 360 is a comprehensive consumer security solution that offers a full circle of protection and eliminates the need to purchase and manage multiple products.
Norton 360 defends your PC against a broad range of threats, safeguards against online identity theft, protects important files from loss, keeps your PC tuned up for peak performance, provides a hassle-free user experience, protects against the latest online threats.
Norton 360 delivers industry leading protection and performance in an easy to use all-in-one solution.
Norton 360 3.5 Final includes :
· Email scanning
· Rootkit detection
· Identity protection
· Web site authentication
· Network monitoring
· Firewall protection
· Automatic backup and restore
· 2GB secured online storage
· PC performance tuneups
· Automatic updates
· Embedded support
· Optional antispam and parental controls
Features of Norton 360 3.5 Final :
· PC security defends you against a broad range of online threats – protects your computer and makes your online experience more secure
· Enhanced performance – provides industry-leading protection without sacrificing performance
· Identity protection safeguards you against online identity theft - Identity Safe protects your personal information and your identity when you buy, bank, and browse online
· Automatic backup and restore protects your important files from loss - backup destinations include Blu-ray Disc, HD-DVD, and iPod
· Network monitoring – helps protect your wireless network
· PC tuneup keeps your PC running at peak performance – helps your PC run faster and keeps it running the way it’s supposed to
· Embedded support components diagnose problems and help you quickly resolve common issues
· Includes free support via email and live chat
· Includes 2GB of online storage for photos, music, contacts, & financial documents (option to purchase additional storage)
· LiveUpdate Notice alerts you to new features, product updates and threat advisories as available throughout the renewable service period
· On-going Protection keeps your computer protected from the latest Internet risks by automatically renewing your subscription at the regular subscription price (plus applicable tax), so you don't have to
· Need antispam or parental controls
· Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista
What's New and Improved in Norton 360 3.5 Final :
· Industry-Leading Layered Security helps protect you against advanced threats through a combination of definitions and heuristic and behavioral technologies give you confidence that your PC is secure .
· Network Monitoring protects your home network against unauthorized access by detecting whether your connected wireless network is secure or not secure, providing you with a visual picture of your network and each device that is connected to it and let’s you view the security status of the Norton protected computers on the network.
· Backup provides for new backup destinations including HD-DVD and Blu-Ray disc and iPods, while continuing to support the widest range of mapped and networked storage drives and an included 2GB of online storage, providing more options for backup than any other product in its class
· Registry Cleaner helps optimize performance by removing unneeded Windows registry files to help keep your computer healthier and running more efficiently.
· Phishing Protection for Firefox: Phishing Protection guards online attempts to steal your personal information using real-time analytics to identify and block fraudulent web sites, and now supports both the Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.
· Diagnostic Report provides a convenient system snapshot for easier troubleshooting and problem diagnosis of any PC issue by collecting detailed system information including operating system, installed applications, startup applications, hardware configuration, and more and delivers it to you in a viewable, printable format that you can save or email to whomever you go to for help.
· Fast, Easy Access to Settings and Tasks means that although Norton 360 does all the work for you automatically and quietly in the background, you can choose to do things manually such as run a scan, modify a backup job, query status, check for the latest updates, or just do some cleanup and optimization.