NOD32 Antivirus 4.2.42 Final
NOD32 Antivirus System provides balanced protection against threats endangering your PC. Viruses, worms, and other malware are kept out of striking distance from your valuable data.
ESET Nod32 Antivirus version 3 provides antivirus and antispyware protection for all home/office PCs running Microsoft Windows 2003 / XP or Vista. (Server versions available.) ESET Nod32 Antivirus version 3 also features an enhanced graphical interface, with on-demand help and easy tooltips.
Features of NOD32 4.2 :
· ThreatSense technology — a single optimized Anti-Threat engine for analyzing code to identify malicious behavior, such as viruses, spyware, adware, phishing and more
· Unprecedented heuristic analysis capable of discovering new malware threats as they emerge
· Powerful virtual PC emulation technology enables unpacking and decryption of all types of archives and run-time packing
· Able to clean active malware running in memory
· Protects at multiple infiltration points, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP and all local and removable media
· Removes infections from files that are locked for writing (e.g., loaded DLL file)
· Prevents infected files from being opened and executed, and warns on creation of infected files
· Automatic execution on system startup
· Supports multiple Terminal Server environments
· Supports scanning of mapped network disks
What's New in NOD32 4.0.468 :
· Fixed: External driver injection in ESET SysRescue on Microsoft Windows 7 RC fails when this option is selected in the advanced mode of ESET SysRescue wizard
· Fixed: Error sending a file via "Send to" in the right-click menu. The problem only occurs in combination of Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook 2003 when the Microsoft Outlook process is not running.
· Improved: Compatibility with server operating systems
· Improved: HTTP scanning compatibility
· Other minor fixes and improvements