Cloud computing is becoming popular with each day and comes in early 2013 experts predicted that this year will be a blast in the business of cloud computing see . Everyone is busy discussing its advantages, but subconsciously , they spread the potential risks of this technology. Safety is the greatest risk and experts say that cloud computing is as strong as it is safe and weak security system , many quality defects and illegitimate access is suspended. However, providers of cloud services have achieved this potential weakness , so they leave no stone unturned to provide the level of security as provided by the owners are available. With this entry, I'll be a few safety tips that would deliver this year.
- As always, it was expected , passwords, play an important role in securing cloud computing - security password . They had always been an important element in the security of cloud computing. However, often the owners are very irresponsible passwords that lead to disaster. Only authorized persons should use the primary server know the password. In addition, it must be changed frequently to ensure the confidentiality and robustness. Companies must train employees how to use words for very obscure password they create jobs . Remember, cloud plays on trust and a broken password can break this trust .
- Beyond passwords - Another safety factor , which was said to be very popular, was the two-way authentication. The implementation is easy since there are many assistive technologies that are out there for it. However, this can lead to frustration and a contractor must ensure that all employees are able to walk properly and then apply this technique.
- Encryption - This is the same with the most advanced technology there are a few tricks and cloud computing is no exception. Chances are that a server can be broken, it is difficult to judge the server is secure. In this situation, encryption plays a very important role because it prevents those who illegally access server to steal private or sensitive information. Data encryption can limit the damage that could be caused by the unlawful violation of the server.
- The ultimate goal of adoption of cloud computing in any business is to end customers to do their work and to facilitate access to information - to record everything . It is sometimes unavoidable because of several problems on servers and because of this paradigm is relatively new, there are few experts on this subject difficult. The best way to tackle this problem is to build a strong , coherent and detailed log to ensure that the problems are solved , as they would occur. This protocol provides comfort to ensure that the problem does not occur again .
- Never neglect the firewall - No doubt that the tools and approaches keeps coming , but as the saying goes " Old Gold " , not competing with the old firewall. Defined access is very important to effectively run a business in a cloud . After setting up a firewall , the administrator can define the boundary and ensure that it only need to access . This step will help a lot to fight off the attackers and malicious attacks.